Service Your Brakes in Strathpine Now
Are you in need of reliable mechanics in Strathpine to fix your brakes? Contact MP Auto today. Customers all over Strathpine and the region of Moreton Bay can count on us for complete repair and maintenance services.
Your vehicle’s brakes are one of the most critical components when it comes to road safety. Besides affecting your ability to stop safely, defective or worn components can also influence your vehicle’s handling, road-holding, and more, including wear and tear on tyres, wheels, steering, and suspension systems.
At MP Auto, we service and repair all makes and models of brake systems, including 4WDs and prestige cars. Some of our Straphine services include:
- Inspection and testing of the entire system
- Inspection and replacement of rotors and pads
- Replacement of cables and adjusters
- Machine and replace discs
- Repairs and overhauls of hydraulic callipers
- Repairs and diagnosis of ABS
- Fluid replacements
Our team is fully licenced and insured, and we have decades of industry experience so that you can trust us with all your maintenance requirements.
Signs you need new brakes
Your brakes will exhibit some clear symptoms when they need servicing, including:
- When you attempt to stop, you hear squealing or screeching
- You may also notice a shaking or vibration in the steering wheel
- Your car veers or pulls to the side when you apply the pedal
- There is a throbbing or spongy sensation when you pressing down on the pedal
- There is an increase in braking distance or time
- Your pads or drums are burning or excessively hot. You may notice smoke or a bad smell coming from your wheels.
Call us if you notice any of these instances. We can evaluate the issue quickly and offer you expert advice and a variety of repair options at our Strathpine centre.